Saturday, October 16, 2010

New PR's and Total!!!

Mainsite today post Crossfit Total. I have not done this in a long time, 03-12-2009 to be exact. Since then I have been working hard to get my Power lifts higher in numbers. I have done Crossfit Strength Bias and 5-3-1 Protocals to try and improve my strength. I have also hurt me back I think twice since that time and have really been hammering home the mechanics of each of these lifts as they all require there own distinct variation of mechanics to produce the most force and not to injury the individual.

Crossfit Total
Back Squat 1rep
Shoulder Press 1rep
Deadlift 1rep

Here they are, Back Squat 245#


Shoulder Press 145#


Deadlift 260#


This is why bumpers are a necessity when you are going for your PRs


245+145+260=650#
My last total was 595# so I am excited about this. I am also excited that I was able to keep my mechanics tight and to not hurt my back again. Thank You K-Starr

No comments: